The data presented throughout the Community Planning Toolkit is focused on youth substance use.
Vermont Youth Risk Behavior Survey
One of the most accessible and regionally specific data sets is the Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS), which is administered to middle and high school students and available with county and supervisory union level data on the Vermont Department of Health’s website.
NEW! 2019 County Level YRBS Reports:
More Vermont Data
- Vermont Department of Health Data
- Local Reports and Data for the Lamoille Valley
- The Vermont Department of Liquor and Lottery Compliance Check Data: ProjectRABIT
- Story Map Visualizing the Vermont Tobacco Retail Environment Vermont Tobacco Retailer Assessments, 2014 and 2018
- Findings from the 2020 Vermont Young Adult Survey and more from Partnerships for Success (PFS) and Regional Prevention Partnerships (RPP) Evaluation Website
- Vermont Department of Health – Alcohol & Drug Abuse Programs Data and Reports
Last updated: 10/14/20
This page is updated regularly. If you have any resources you’d like to see added to this section, please contact Alison Link, email@example.com.