Electronic Cigarettes, Vaping, Juuling
Quit Help for Teens and Young Adults
National Institute on Drug Abuse for Teens Website – Information on Tobacco, Nicotine, & E-cigarettes
Surgeon General’s E-Cigarette Facts Website for Teens and Families – Know the Risks
UnHypedVT – Interactive Facts Site for Teens from Vermont Department of Health
COVID-19 and Tobacco:
- Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids: COVID-19: Never has it been more important for smokers to quit and for individuals to avoid damaging their lungs by vaping
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA): “COVID-19: Potential Implications for Individuals with Substance Use Disorders”
- CNN: “How smoking, vaping and drug use might increase risks from Covid-19”
- ABC: “Vaping and e-cigarettes: Adding fuel to the coronavirus fire?“
- UCSF: “Reduce your risk of serious lung disease caused by corona virus by quitting smoking and vaping”
Healthy Lamoille Valley has collected resources on the topic of E-cigarettes, Vaping and JUULing to be shared with teachers, students, and community members. Click here to download the PDF.
Click here to download our Vaping handout to identify types of e-cigarette devices found in Lamoille Valley schools and learn what you can do in your community.
The Vermont Department of Health has developed a toolkit on vaping for use in schools. Click here to download the toolkit.