This year is full of uncertainties for teachers and school staff. Let’s start their year with some encouragement!
Record a 30 second video with an inspiring shoutout/story of a positive school experience and we’ll publish it on our Youtube channel. Please choose one of the prompts below. Think of anyone in the school building or related to school (teachers, front office staff, planning room teachers, nurses, guidance, specials teachers, bus drivers, custodians, lunch room, etc.)
- Share what you learned from a teacher or how they’ve changed your life.
- Tell us about someone in the school that’s made a difference in your life.
- What excites you about this year?
- Welcome back message to your teachers
- What about school inspires you?
Videos can be sent to: https://www.dropbox.com/request/DDPehAhxn1JhlVNRQlOO. Please note we reserve the right not to publish. A media release form can be completed here.
- Please keep your video under thirty seconds (or whatever time you think!)
- Be aware of what’s in background
- Please do not use foul language
- Find a quiet spot to cut down on background noise.
Also, on your own consider writing a note or creating a piece of art for a teacher or school staff member that has made a difference and left a lasting impact. Drop these off or mail to the school offices! Or make signs to line the school entrances! Teachers and school staff need our encouragement!
This project is a collaboration with many community partners including Healthy Lamoille Valley, Lamoille Restorative Center, Behavioral Health and Wellness, Lamoille County Mental Health Services, and the Lamoille Family Center.